SKM Siddha & Ayurvedha Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam
Indications for use of SKM Siddha & Ayurvedha Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam
Fever due to Kaba disorder.
Dosage of SKM Siddha & Ayurvedha Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam
Take 5 gms. of the powder mix it with 300 ml. of water, boil and reduce to 30 ml and give it by addition with honey twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Ingredients of SKM Siddha & Ayurvedha Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam
- Zingiber officinale Rz.( Chukku )- 6.60%
- Piper longum Dr.Fr. ( Thippili ) - 6.60%
- Syzygium aromaticum St.Bk. (Ilavangam ) - 6.60%
- Tragia involucrate Rt. ( Cirukancori Ver )- 6.60%
- Anacyclus pyrethrum Rt. ( Akkirakaram Ver )- 6.60%
- Hygrophilla auriculata Rt. ( Mulli Ver ) - 6.60%
- Terminalia chebula Fr.R ( Kadukkaithol ) - 6.60%
- Adathoda vasica Lf.( Adathodai Elai) - 6.60%
Coleus amboinicus Lf ( Karpooravalli Elai ) - 6.60% Saussurea lappa Rt. ( Kostam ) - 6.60% Tinospora cordifolia.St ( Seenthil Thandu )-6.60% Clerodendron serratum Rt. ( Siruthekku ) - 6.60% Andrographis paniculata Pl.( Nilavembu Samoolam ) - 6.60% Cissampelos pareira.Rt ( Vattathiruppi Ver )- 6.60% Cyperus rotundus Rz. ( Korai Kizhangu )- 6.60%