Organic India WWB (Women's Well Being)
Benefits of Organic India WWB (Women's Well Being)
- Hormonal Balance is The Key To Women’s Health To Correct Irregular Cycles & Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS). In Teenagers & Adult Women & For Menopausal Syndrome in Middle Ages
- Restores hormonal balance, and regularizes irregular menstrual cycles.
- Through stress reduction the hypothalmo – pituitary – ovarian endocrine axis normalizes and further restores balance of hormones.
- Reduction in uterine contraction and protection from stress relieves painful menstruation.
- Tones female organs, improves feminine figure and luster.
- Relieves mental and emotional tension during menstruation, hormonal changes and menopause.
- Safe formulation, reduces the side – effects of hormone therapy.
Each formulation capsule of WWB contains
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) - 250 mg
- Improves all female hormone / reproductive functions and balances hormone levels.
- Rich in phytoestrogens, which naturally normalize the estrogen levels, (having either agonist or antagonist actions).
Guruchi (Tinospora cordifolia) - 50 mg
- Reduces uterine contraction.
- Enhances innumity.
- Immuno – modulator, anti - inflammatory agent.
Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissium) - 24 mg
- Protects against stress and enhances immunity
- Calming effect on CNS, anti – inflammatory
- Rich in antioxidants, prevents premature ageing
Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) - 25 mg
- Antioxidant, rejuvenating tonic for women
- In puberty, improves skin tissue, supports breast formation and uterine as well as ovarian development.
- Improves femininity and female figure.
Dosage of Organic India WWB Women's Well Being Capsule :
1-2 capsules twice daily with meals, at least for three months. Safe and recommended for long term use.
For acute symptoms: e.g. hot flashes, take 2 capsules thrice a day with meals.
Pre – Menopause & Menopausal syndrome: Up to 2 capsules 3 times a day, can be prescribed.