Organic India Triphala Capsules
Digestion & Colon Cleanse
In fact, the benefits of Triphala are so well known that a well-known Indian saying goes like this: “You don’t have a mother? Don’t worry, as long as you have Triphala in your life!”
- Triphala is one of the most famous ayurvedic herbal formulations.
- Triphala literally means ”three fruits”. The three fruits contained in Triphala are Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).
- Triphala is tridoshic-equally balancing for Vata, Pitta and Kapha-it-is useful for all skin types.
- Amla, one of the three ingredients in Triphala, is the richest known natural source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen, which is necessary to keep skin supple and thick.
- Triphala also contains calcium and other micronutrients.
Each vegetarian capsule of Organic India Triphala contains
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) - 160 mg
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) - 160 mg
Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) - 160 mg
Triphala helps detoxify and cleanse the colon, it also purifies the blood and removes toxins from the liver. Other benefits of Triphala include, reducing some forms of lipids (serum cholesterol), hypotensive and antacid activity.
Indications for use of Organic India Triphala Capsule :
Constipation, hyper acidity, hyper motility motility, anorexia, anorexia, indigestion, skin disorders and eye diseases.
Dosage of Triphala Capsule :
1-2 capsules or 0.5 gram to 1 gram twice daily meals. Safe and recommended for long term use. (Specific laxative does as per Dr.N.Singh 4 to 6 capsules or 2 to 3 gram 1 hour before dinner glass of water).