SBL Homeopathy Dibonil Drops
An ideal Combination for Right Glycaemic Control
Dibonil is a result oriented product which is developed for the management of maturity onset diabetes mellitus. It takes care of associated symptoms and delays complications of diabetes thus improves quality of life of diabetics and helps them to get back in their normal life. It can be taken along with anti-hyperglycaemic drugs.
- Reduces frequent urination.
- Reduces excessive thirst.
- Relieves and prevents cramps & muscular pain.
- Builds up tissues, overcomes mental & physical fatigue.
- No gastric disturbances.
- No risk of producing hypoglycaemia.
- No adverse effect on vital organs.
- No known side effects on prolonged use.
Composition and action of individual Ingredients of Dibonil Drops
- Profuse urination, weakness and exhaustion after urination. Sugar in urine. Great thirst.
- Diabetes Mellitus. Profuse urination loaded with sugar. Great thirst. Weakness of sexual power.
- Reputed hypoglycaemic (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, 1983). Most useful remedy in Diabetes Mellitus. Marked degree of diminution and disappearance of sugar in urine.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiotonic, Coronary vasodilator. Said to have a solvent power upon crustaceous and calcareous deposits in arteries.
- Loss of vital flulds. Flatulence. Frequent urination. Debility.
- Diabetes mellitus. Irritable and excitable mood. Weakness of vision. Furuncles of the face. Almost constant dryness of mouth; drinks large quantities of cold water at a time yet dryness persists. Unnatural increased appetite.
- Diabetes mellitus. Debility. Unusually tired. Dryness and bitter taste in the mouth. Urine profuse with increased specific gravity.
Indications for use of SBL Dibonil Drops
Maturity onset diabetes (MOD) or non insulin dependant Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM)
The study was conducted on 100 patients which confirmed that Dibonil provides satisfactory glycaemic control in mild maturity on set diabetes.
Advantages of SBL Dibonil Drops
Oral treatment. No injection required.
Effective, safe and dependable.
Dosage of SBL Dibonil Drops
10-15 drops in one fourth cup of water, half an hour before meals three times daily.