The Topical Stress Reliever
Hibril Oil is manufactured by VITAL CARE an ISO 9001/Version 2000 Certified company accredited with G.M.P Certificate which provides specialities of only Herbal Origin. This Provides utmost safety, with assured efficacy. Most of the herbs used are in Extract Form, ensuring, Powerful actions, as desired.
Hibiri Oil is a combination of herbs like Shankhapushpi, Brahmi, Bharungraj, Jatamansi & Celastrus Paniculata (Jyothishmati) which calms the nerves and induces Peaceful sleep, in person having sleeplessness (lnsomnia). lt removes anxiety, without drowsiness and keeps the person fresh, as he wakes up in the morning.
- Hibril Oil relieves stress and provides cooling effect.
- lnduces sleep and has anti anxiety action.
- Hibil Oil provides nourishment to follicles.
- Provides utmost safety, with desired effect.
- Anti-anxiety / Anti stress Herbal Remedy (Natural Anxiolytic)
- Effective anxiolytic without drowsiness
- Safer alternative for Benzodiazepines
- Pure Herbal Product
- Promotes intellect and sharpens memory
- Relieves stress, tension and anxiety.
- Relieves mental and physical fatigue
- Calms down agitated mind.
Benefits of Hibril Oil
- Helps improve blood circulation when applied topically
- Nourishes brain cells
- Effective tranquilliser
- Has cooling effect on mind
- Ensures sound peaceful sleep without hangover
- Decreases "REM" Sleep & induces "NREM" Sleep.
Indications for use of Hibril Oil
- Stress, Strain, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Irritability, Loss of memory and Insomnia. It also ensures sound & peaceful sleep without any hangover.
Direction for use of Hibril Oil
Gently massage the Oil with fingertips in a rotation motion for atleast 10 minutes, for better penetration. After 15 minutes apply, "HOT TOWEL THERAPY" by tying the towel around the head. The dirt deposited in pores will be cleared. This will allow deeper penetration of "Hibril Oil". For better result daily use recommended.
Composition of Hibril Oil
- Sesamum indicum (Til) Oil - 35%
- Cocos nucifera (Tranaraj) Oil - 15%
- Ricinus communis (Eranda) Oil - 15%
- Celastrus paniculata (Jyotishmati) Oil - 10%
- Cow Ghee - 2.5%Made Siddhi with
- Centella asiatica (Brahmi) - 1%
- Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) - 1%
- Convolvulvus pluricaulis (Shankhapushpi) - 1%
- Coriandrum sativum ((Dhania) - 1%
- Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi) - 1%
- Acorus calamus (Vacha) - 1%
- Tephrosia purpurea (Sarpunkha) - 1%
- Dugdha - 1%
- Non greasy perfumed base q.s - 100%