Add-on anti-diabetic with antioxidant and hypollpidemic advantage (for Diabetes)
The herbal insulin sensitizer with D-Chiro-Inositol edge (for PCOS)
Benefits of using Charak Hyponidd Tablets
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.
Indications for use of Charak Hyponidd Tablets
1) Border line diabetes, [Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) and Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG)]
2) As an adjunct therapy with existing hypoglycemic agents in secondary OHAs failure cases to prevent further complications.
3) In PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) in women leading to menstrual disorders and infertility.
4) Adjuvant to OHA, or a stand alone in newly detected cases of mild diabetes mellitus
5) Long term management of PCOS
Dosage of Hyponidd Tablets
In Diabetes: 2 tablets twice daily, half-an-hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.
In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): recommended dose is 2 tablets twice daily for 3-6 months or as directed by the physician.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Regular exercise is recommended – Evening or morning walk and reduce
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred – Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctors drug regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 – 10 glasses of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and smoking.
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets,and honey.
4) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.