Aimil Neeri KFT Syrup Sugar Free - 200ml
Brand: Aimil Pharma
Product Code: 1462343955
Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $23.00
- 4 or more $22.95
Aimil Neeri KFT Syrup - Sugar Free
Enriched with carefully chosen herbs, Acting as a natural nephrotonic
Restores Kidney Health & Kidney Functions Naturally
Aimil Neeri KFT Syrup Sugar Free Protects Kidneys Naturally With Scientifically Proven Herbs Which helps to maintain normal Kidney Health Providing Primary Kidney Care.
Acting As :
An innovative approach for Nephroprotection of Healthy Kidneys and Management of Compromised Kidney Functions.
Neeri KFT is the blend of carefully chosen, scientifically proven herbs with pronounced therapeutic activity and safety. It provides primary kidney care with vital phytoconstituents acting synergistically as a natural nephroprotective.
Neeri KFT provides a high strength of antioxidant protection. It helps in significantly protecting kidneys from possible damage from potentially nephrotoxic drug molecules, pollutants etc. and also helps in management of compromised kidney functions. Neeri KFT helps maintain normal kidney functions by improving its functional capacity.
Enriched with extracts of kamal kakdi, revandchini, pineapple, papita and juices of dhania leaves and lauki (Bottle Gourd) to further boost up the promising nephroprotective action Neeri KFT.
- Punernava - Protects nephrons by restoring elevated bio-chemical markers
- Sigru - Helps to restore cellular integrity of kidneys
- Haridra - Checks inflammation and protects further damage
- Kamal Kakri Anantmool - Improves defense system by modulating immunological mechanism
- Kasni - Promotes detoxification of nephrotoxic agents
- Rhubarb - High value anti-oxidants accelerates clinical and biochemical recovery
Indications for use of Neeri KFT Sugar Free Syrup
- As an adjuvant to Nephrotoxic Drug Molecules
- Compromised Renal Functions
- Generalized Anasarca or as directed by the physician.
Dosage of Neeri KFT Sugar Free Syrup
- Adults : 3 teaspoonful 3 times daily
- Children (3-6 years) : 1/2 teaspoonful 2 times daily
- Children (7-12 years) : 1 teaspoonful 2 times daily or as directed by the physician.